In Coronation Street, it seems Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall) will have a lot more to worry about when it comes to his mother and Cassie (Claire Sweeney), a recovering heroin addict.
A few months ago, Cassie made her way into Tyrone’s life. Tyrone made the decision to try and become close to Cassie after learning more about her, but it hasn’t been simple.
Recently, Hope (Isabella Flanagan) discovered Cassie after she had overdosed on narcotics, which caused Tyrone a significant problem. After being taken to the hospital in a hurry, Cassie made the decision to leave on her own.
When Tyrone got home, Evelyn (Maureen Lipman) was making comments left, right, and center. Tyrone struggled with his emotions and told Cassie that she needed to stay at the precinct flat but could keep working at the garage.
Tyrone walks up and finds Evelyn conversing with Cassie in the cafe.
Since his automobile was used in a hit-and-run, he queries his mother as to where she was on September 11.
Although Cassie claims she had nothing to do with it, Evelyn obviously doesn’t trust her.
However, is she being truthful?
On September 11, Eliza (Savannah Kunyo), Stu’s granddaughter, was struck by a car and sent to the hospital. Was Cassie the driver?
- Home and Away Spoilers – 20 pictures show search for Eden Fowler
- Home and Away 8176 Back Early 8th Jan 2024 Promo
- Home and Away 8173-8174-8175 WED 29th November 2023 Season Finale. Synopsis TBC.
- Home and Away 8173-74-8175 WED 29th November 2023 Season Finale HD Complete Episode.
- Home and Away 2024 Spoilers – What’s in store next year?