Felicity has stated for a very long time that she does not want children. However, this week’s realization might rescue her marriage.
Tane (Ethan Browne) addressed his wife about not wanting children in a recent episode of Home and Away. He was reminded of what he’s been missing during a recent trip to see family in New Zealand, and he can’t seem to let it go.
While Flick (Jacqui Purvis), who has been open about her fears, promised Tane she would think about it, the truth is she may never be ready.
“Their conversation doesn’t really go as well as expected,” Ethan tells TV WEEK.
“Tane is all for it, and Felicity is hesitant [to have kids].”
Flick learns how much Tane is struggling while spending the night out with friend Harper (Jessica Redmayne) and her brother Cash (Nicholas Cartwright).
He longs for children, and Flick’s reluctance is preventing him from experiencing full happiness. Tane shares his own suffering with Cash as he checks in. Can someone be genuinely happy without a family?
Tane suffers from a severe hangover the following morning as Flick mulls over his options. As a final attempt to keep her marriage intact, she turns to her spouse and finally gives him the news he has been waiting for: “I’m ready to start trying for a baby.” Tane finds it unbelievable.
“Felicity giving [Tane] the green light to start a family is everything he could have asked for,” Ethan says. “He’s just over the moon.”
But a buoyed Tane doesn’t notice the hesitation written all over his wife’s face. Has she made the right decision or caused an even bigger problem for herself?
- Home and Away 8173 WED Promo Season Finale. Synopsis TBC.
- Home and Away 8172 TUE 28th November 2023 HD Episode
- Home and Away 8172 Promo A life is on the line. Bree struggles with her guilt. Kirby helps Justin process his pain.
- Home and Away 8171 MON 27th November 2023 HD Episode
- Home and Away 8171 MON Promo A life is on the line. Bree struggles with her guilt. Kirby helps Justin process his pain.