Home and Away’s Ada Nicodemou has taken to Instagram to share a series of bikini snaps as she enjoys a getaway to Whitehaven Beach.
The 45-year-old posed for the camera in a colourful bikini and floppy hat, writing, “Probably my favourite beach I’ve ever been to.”
“It is heaven on earth!” Esther Anderson wrote.
“Best beach in the world!” one user wrote, while another added, “Peace and quiet! You still look amazing, by the way.”
A third person commented, “Hot mum,” and another concurred, “Stunning, Ada!”
Someone another made a joke about the Home and Away filming site, “Palm Beach has left the chat.”
Ada is spending her holiday with Adam Rigby, a businessman she previously referred to on Instagram as “the man of my dreams.”
The celebrity previously discussed her exercise regimen after resolving to prioritise herself and revamp her wellness strategy at the age of 41, stating to WHO Magazine in 2018 that she was “tired, lethargic, and not particularly motivated.”
She later joined Sydney trainer Lia Jones with Adam, and the two decided to follow the 80/20 rule.
“I’ll continue eating this way, but it’ll be 80/20, meaning that I’ll follow it for 80% of the time and relax a little bit for the other 20%. Living should be savoured, “At the time, she added.
Ada also enjoys including a range of exercises to help her maintain her physique, alternating between Pilates, strength training, and walking in her daily regimen.
“I make an effort to exercise four times every week. Realistically, two of those days will involve early morning workouts where I’ll only lift weights “Added she. “I enjoy taking walks outside. I take a long stroll during my workday, including during lunch. If I don’t have much time, I’ll run for 20 minutes and then do weights.”
She continued by expressing her love for both the physical and mental health advantages of exercising.
- Home and Away Spoilers – 20 pictures show search for Eden Fowler
- Home and Away 8176 Back Early 8th Jan 2024 Promo
- Home and Away 8173-8174-8175 WED 29th November 2023 Season Finale. Synopsis TBC.
- Home and Away 8173-74-8175 WED 29th November 2023 Season Finale HD Complete Episode.
- Home and Away 2024 Spoilers – What’s in store next year?