Ada Nicodemou, a star of Home and Away, appeared in a stunning pink dress.
During a recent photo shoot, the 45-year-old diva looked stunning in a belted blazer dress by Alexander Wang.
She displayed her toned legs in a pair of sky-high strappy white heels, demonstrating that age is just a number.
Large shoulder pads, long sleeves, and a belt that accentuates Ada’s lovely shape are all features of the blazer dress.
The star’s risky yet chic appearance was enhanced by the plunging neckline as she posed at Sydney’s Kimpton Margot hotel.
The Heartbreak High actress wore dramatic black eye makeup with a nude lip, and her hair was styled in soft beach waves to frame her face.
“Perfect jacket dress by Alexander Wang from One Wear Only Hire,” she captioned a photo on Instagram.
The smart actress got a deal by simply renting the garment rather than buying it, even though it retails for $1325.
For people who wish to wear fashionable clothing without having to spend a lot of money, One Wear Only Hire offers a variety of clothes for rent.
It costs $200 for four days or $350 for eight days to hire this specific outfit.
She looked amazing, and many people praised her choice of clothing. Fans couldn’t stop gushing about her appearance.
One commenter said, “Honestly, you are the most beautiful women on Australian TV.”
Wow, Ada. How gorgeous do you appear?” Another query.
“The jacket dress looks incredible, but a figure is required to do it right. They definitely identified the ideal candidate,” a third chimed in.
Some of her fans were fixated on her “beautiful legs,” and others thought the dress was “amazing.”
- Home and Away Promo| Must watch week This Look Epic, OMG intence, Thrilling, “So Many twists Excited for This”
- Home and Away’s best ever weddings will melt your heart
- Home and Away 8054 The Battle of the Bands contest takes a dark turn. Eden is the friend Felicity needs. Remi breaks heartbreaking news to Tane.
- Dancing with the stars 2023 Promo| Home and Away Star Emily Weir
- Home and Away 8052 WED 1st JUNE 2023 HD Episode PART 2/3