Sam Frost, a reality celebrity, has spoken up about her pregnancy and shared an uncomfortable experience that many expectant mothers have had.
Last month, the 33-year-old made her pregnancy public with a charming social media message.
The first-time mother revealed in a new video that she is expecting a boy as she discusses her prenatal experience.
“Fun things about pregnancy no one tells you about so grateful for @jordie.hansen who always makes me feel immensely loved, supported, and still very attractive.. despite some pretty unsexy things happening to me,” the former Bachie star captioned the photo.
Over the weekend, Frost debut her barely-there baby bump when she and her fiance Australian Survivor star Jordie Hansen attended the premiere of Wog Boys Forever.
On his Instagram, Hansen posted a picture of Frost, who was expecting, basking in the sun with just a trace of her baby bulge visible.
Before Frost revealed the news, there was speculation that she was expecting because Hansen was holding a copy of Kaz Cooke’s book Up the Duff — The Real Guide to Pregnancy.
The couple shared an image of them holding up an ultrasound in a cabin overlooking a forest on September 11 confirming the news.
In a video accompanying the post, Hansen can be seen playing the guitar while Frost lies nearby singing a song about her cravings, sickness, and tiredness.
- Inside Home and Away Kirby star’s romance with theatre performer boyfriend
- Home and Away stars pull out the stops for glitzy Channel Seven Christmas bash
- Johnny Ruffo’s partner Tahnee Sims shares heartbreaking tribute on the one-month anniversary of Home and Away star’s death
- Home and Away Alf star’s marriage to wife – secret wedding and ‘life-saving’ care
- Home and Away’s Matt Evans shocks fans with 10kg transformation: ‘Inspiring’