In an effort to assist Tommy (Sonny Kendall) in controlling his emotions, Alfie Moon (Shane Richie) and Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) made the decision to team up on EastEnders a few weeks ago.
Tommy’s boxing training were set up by Alfie and Phil after the young boy had reacted angrily to a circumstance by hitting his father.
In subsequent episodes, Tommy will fight for the first time, but he worries that Alfie will show up to watch.
While heading to the hospital to bring Alfie to The Boxing Den, Phil makes a promise to Tommy that his father will be present.
Alfie explains that he needs to rehabilitate away from his family in Spain because he is in horrible shape after his operation when Phil finally shows up.
Phil concerns about telling his family when he gets home, but he doesn’t know Tommy overheard the chat.
Tommy lashes out at Phil, calling him a liar as he is hurt and enraged.
Later on in the week, Kat (Jessie Wallace) tries to reassure her son that Alfie will return home while Phil talks to George (Colin Salmon) about teaching Tommy some boxing.
But Tommy doesn’t believe her because he’s been hurt numerous times before.
What kind of health will Alfie have if he does come back?
- Home and Away star Stephanie Panozzo’s message ahead of ‘heartbreaking’ season finale
- Home and Away begins Season Finale drama for Remi and Eden
- Home and Away 8173 WED Promo Season Finale. Synopsis TBC.
- Home and Away 8172 TUE 28th November 2023 HD Episode
- Home and Away’s Xander Delaney faces fury over Mackenzie Booth’s health