Ada Nicodemou’s surprise appearance in the 1999 blockbuster The Matrix has surfaced online, and her admirers are adoring it.
Along with Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Laurence Fishburne, and Hugo Weaving, the 45-year-old Home and Away star played Dujour in the sci-fi movie.
She also looked and dressed very differently from the adored Leah Patterson of Summer Bay.
According to the online response, Ada’s devoted fans has been more than eager to go back in time.
One enthusiastic fan said, “Ada Nicodemou in The Matrix made me so upset as an adolescent that I couldn’t watch Home and Away the same ever again.”
“It was awesome to see Ada in that movie.” Another admirer gushed, “I grew up believing she were the most gorgeous lady in the world.
In the legendary classic, Ada wears an edgy hairstyle with a big up do and blunt fringe.
She stood out for wearing a black latex outfit and a stack of silver rings around her neck.
Ada previously admitted to Woman’s Day that she had contemplated leaving Home and Away.
She acknowledged that in her early 20s, she found her work on the famous show to be challenging.
Ada said, “I was worn out and I just didn’t want to be doing a show, I just needed a break.”
But I’m still here after 20 years! Added she.
Ada acknowledged in 2020 that she nearly left Home and Away because she was “exhausted.”
- Ada Nicodemou’s cameo in the 1999 hit film The Matrix resurfaces online and it leaves her Home and Away fans ‘flustered’
- Emmerdale Lucas Taylor star’s life – secret soap role to famous X Factor dad
- Emmerdale star Mimi Slinger branded ‘beautiful’ as she wows in glam backless dress
- EastEnders fans distracted by actress Letitia Dean as Sharon tries to sabotage Phil and Kat’s wedding
- ‘EastEnders’ fans set Lord Sugar straight after he tweets about ‘naff’ plot