A guide to the current Summer Bay stars.
The last remaining Australian soap opera, Home and Away, is still going strong with its regular ensemble of just over 20 people.
One original cast member from 1988, Ray Meagher, better known to fans as Alf Stewart, is still acting in the show.
Others have also had successful runs, including Lynne McGranger (Irene Roberts), Emily Symons (Marilyn Chambers), and Ada Nicodemou (Leah Patterson).
Every few years, the rest of the cast tends to change, with popular performers leaving and young faces joining to add some variety.
We have now created a comprehensive listing of the characters in Summer Bay, divided into the decades in which each actor first appeared.
We’ve included current regulars in the decade they landed the part, not the decade the character first appeared, if they weren’t the first actor to play their Summer Bay alter ego.
Introduced in 1980s
- Emily Symons as Marilyn Chambers
- Ray Meagher as Alf Stewart
Introduced in 1990s
- Lynne McGranger as Irene Roberts
Introduced in 2000s
- Ada Nicodemou as Leah Patterson
- Shane Withington as John Palmer
Introduced in 2010s
- Sophie Dillman as Ziggy Astoni
- Belinda Giblin as Martha Stewart
- Patrick O’Connor as Dean Thompson
- Georgie Parker as Roo Stewart
- James Stewart as Justin Morgan
- Emily Weir as Mackenzie Booth
Introduced in 2020s
- Ethan Browne as Tane Parata
- Nicholas Cartwright as Cash Newman
- Matt Evans as Theo Poulos
- Kawakawa Fox-Reo as Nikau Parata
- Juliet Godwin as Bree Cameron
- Kirsty Marillier as Rose Delaney
- Sofia Nolan as Heather Fraser
- Stephanie Panozzo as Eden Fowler
- Jacqui Purvis as Felicity Newman
- Adam Rowland as Remi Carter
- Angelina Thomson as Kirby Aramoana
- Luke Van Os as Xander Delaney