A Summer Bay cliffhanger is set to be resolved in early January on Seven.
Following a cliffhanger in the season finale of Home & Away, Seven is already teasing the show’s return in January.
The waiting wedding party immediately notices that something is up in the explosive return of Australia’s top drama: Felicity (Jacqui Purvis) ought to be there by this point.
Alternatively, the upcoming bride and her bridesmaid Eden (Stephanie Panozzo) were last saw driving towards disaster in a wedding ute with modified brakes, on a crash path with a careless Justin (James Stewart) and Leah (Ada Nicodemou).
Tane (Ethan Browne), Cash (Nicholas Cartwright), and Gary (Peter Phelps) jump into action when word of a terrible vehicle accident breaks.
But as soon as the men reach the scene of the tragedy, they are forced to face the sobering possibility that not everyone will survive.
Dr. Bree Cameron (Juliet Godwin), whose abusive husband Jacob abducted her and took her away from the Bay, is still missing (Alex Williams). A distressed Remi (Adam Rowland) looks for the lady he loves during the return week of the Home and Away season. Remi starts to worry the worst when there are no leads or indications of her whereabouts. Will the budding romance end tragically?
Plus, don’t miss a new arrival set to shake things up when Home and Away returns to Channel 7 and 7plus for another massive year of drama in 2023.
7pm Monday, 9 January 2023.
- Married at First Sight Australia’s Jesse slams ‘snake’ pal as he breaks off marriage with Claire
- Married at First Sight Australia fans convinced Tayla Winter is ‘gaslighting’ version of groom
- MAFS Alert: Leaked reunion snaps hint at trouble for Melinda and Layton
- MAFS Alerts: Lyndall reveals truth about relationship with Hugo
- Home and Away’s Matt Evans shocks fans with 10kg transformation: ‘Inspiring’