Summer has been open and honest with Billy (Daniel Brocklebank) about her connection with food, but she hasn’t let him know that she isn’t properly taking her insulin.
Summer neglects to take her insulin, which is something she must do in order to control her diabetes and stay healthy, whenever she battles with her bad feelings.
Aside from the diabulimia, Summer recently confessed to Aaron that it would be challenging for her to take a summer vacation in Spain because she doesn’t want to wear bikinis and hang out on the beach.Coming up, Aaron pays Summer a visit and offers to take her on a vacation, but only if she seeks counseling and resolves her concerns with body image.
What, though, will Summer say?
Will Summer even listen to Aaron and seek assistance if she refuses to acknowledge that she has a problem?
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies