The Platts’ impression of Stephen is straightforward. He is a very wealthy businessman who resides in Milan and is not concerned about blowing his money.
But is it actually the case?
Stephen is naturally anxious in the wake of Audrey’s (Sue Nicholls) overdose. He and Rita (Barbara Knox) decide to treat her to afternoon tea at one of Debbie’s (Sue Devaney) hotels in an effort to cheer her up.
While Stephen begins to pay the deposit, Rita invites Roy and Ken to the event.
To the amusement of Sarah (Tina O’Brien) and Shona (Julia Goulding), Stephen receives a call from the hotel while he is in the café, and when his card is denied, he explodes.
Why does Stephen have Mrs. Reid’s business card? Who is she?
When his card was declined in front of Sarah and Shona, there was definitely something off about his behavior. Will they begin to worry that Stephen’s situation isn’t what it seems?
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies