Could he end up pushing her away?
In upcoming scenes, there may be tension between Craig Tinker and Faye Windass because of the former’s increasingly inappropriate behavior.
In upcoming episodes, Faye will express her displeasure with Craig’s menopausal studies and his obsession with tracking her diet to Beth Sutherland and Sally Webster.
Things will get out of hand when the pair visits Speed Daal and Craig shows them a list of healthy meals to compare to the menu. How will she respond?
Faye was informed that she was entering early menopause as a result of a false pregnancy test result and that she would be unable to have any more children. Craig informed his partner that he was dedicated to their future when Beth attempted to interject by pressuring him to end things with Faye.
However, given that Craig is attempting to regulate Faye’s diet, we fear that she may end things with him.
Since it was recently announced that Faye’s actor Ellie Leach has signed a deal to keep her on our screens till next year, one thing we do know is that she won’t be leaving for the time being.
Kelly Neelan actor Millie Gibson, who departs the serial opera in the fall, won’t be around until next year, but will it be for good?
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies