The Leanne Battersby star wrote a heartfelt message to her other half, who many soap fans will recognise.
Actress Jane Danson, who plays Leanne Battersby on Coronation Street, paid a loving tribute to her husband on his 54th birthday.
Some fans might be shocked to find that Jane is wed to a well-known soap opera star. Robert Beck, an actor who has been in several TV drama series, is the 43-year-husband. old’s
Prior to the character’s tragic demise last year, Robert most recently played Fergus Collins in Hollyoaks. Trish (Loose Women’s Denise Welch) hit Fergus in the back of the head with a Champagne bottle.
From 2008 to 2009, Robert played Jimmy Dockerson, a mechanic and Tony Gordon’s goon who sabotaged Kevin Webster’s clientele, in Coronation Street. Brookside, Emmerdale, Doctors, and Waterloo Road are just a few of the other shows the actor has acted in.
After meeting at the first Soaps Awards in 1999, the couple married in 2005. Together, they are parents to Harry, 20, and Sam, 13 years old.
Happy 54th birthday to @robertbeck529 then, now, and always, Jane wrote in a heartwarming tribute to her husband on Monday.
Sally Dynevor, who plays Sally Webster on Coronation Street, and Jude Riordan, who plays Jane’s on-screen stepson, both wished Rob a happy birthday.
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies