The former EastEnders star posted several images from her vacation in the heat, including one of her wearing the black two-piece while Masie is seen looking out to sea.
Actress Maisie, 21, simply wrote “Holibobs” as the caption for her post.
As usual, her supporters were there to offer their appreciation, with one writing: “You are lovely! x”
One more said: “beautiful pictures
Another person added: “You are stunning and lovely. Maisie made sure to update her followers on her whereabouts by posting photos all throughout the vacation. After The Sun reported that Maisie had decided on a startling career move, she took a well-deserved vacation. She stunned audience members earlier this year when Claire Sweeney invited her to perform on stage at her sold-out Proud Cabaret show to display her incredible singing voice. When Claire Sweeney invited Maisie to join her on stage for a spontaneous song, she was there with a group of friends and her sister-lookalike.
During a night out with friends that included Kris Boyson and Abbie Quinnen, the soap star “brought the house down” with an outstanding performance of Adele’s popular song. I’ve absolutely loved this, Maisie said to friends after appearing at the burlesque-style show on the Embankment. Maisie left Walford last year after 13 years of portraying Tiffany, a fan favorite. According to a source who spoke to The Sun, Claire has supported Maisie from the start because of her exceptional talent.
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies