It’s not the first time he’s been spotted serving food
Adam Woodyatt, a former EastEnders cast member, was seen working in a food trailer at a festival in Cheshire. The 54-year-old was assisting Kilty & Co., a pub street food caterer serving vegan food, at the yearly family music and car festival CarFest.
He can be seen in photos sporting a green t-shirt and blue paper gloves. He spoke to the throng while carrying a microphone and demonstrating the vegan food at the stall.
The Kilt & Milt food stand offers vegan street fare like sausages and chocolate mousse. The company’s Instagram caption read: “On the garnish is @adamwoodyatt. You won’t believe how good food made entirely of plants can taste “s good.”
The actor has served food on several occasions since leaving EastEnders, according to The Daily Mail. At the Pub in the Park food and music festival in Wimbledon in May, he offered kedgeree and Cajun wedges.
Tom Kerridge, a chef with a Michelin star, launched the event, which travels to different cities around the nation. Additionally, in 2021, he was manning a food stand in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, telling customers that he was “being paid in burgers.”
The soap opera’s longest-running lead character, Ian Beale, was played by the actor for two years before he left the show. For 36 years, Adam played the part. Adam would be taking a “extended hiatus” from EastEnders, it was reported in August 2020. On January 22, 2021, the final episode starring Ian Beale was shown.The actor said that he has “no plans” to return to Albert Square, contrary to what fans had hoped would be the case. Adam had an appearance in the most recent season of ITV’s Get Me Out of Here! He came in on day five as a latecomer and came in sixth. Due to Covid-19 travel limitations, Gwrych Castle in Wales was used to film the series for the second time.
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies