EASTENDERS’ Zack Hudson could find himself in grave danger as a new theory suggests Sam Mitchell will be pushed to exacting deadly revenge on her former lover.
On EastEnders, Zack Hudson (James Farrar) has become involved in Sam Mitchell’s (Kim Medcalf) drug scam, and his guilty conscience may have fatal repercussions for half-brother Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean). Will Sam react violently and exact retribution when Zack reveals what she’s been doing? Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden), who collapsed and is receiving treatment, is revealed by Zack to Sharon in the upcoming episodes. She soon realizes, however, that her brother is hiding something from her. Sharon approaches Steve McFadden’s (Steve Mitchell) return to the square and requests a meeting to talk about Ben. She claims Sam was aware of the drugs and was allowing it to happen at the club.
Sam, in the meantime, realizes something is wrong when Phil doesn’t return her calls.
She is startled and starts to fear that her brother has been told the truth.
Zack is apprehended by Sam, who cautions him not to tell anyone about the narcotics.
Later, Sam tells Mark Mooney’s gangster Jonah Tyler that the drug trade must end.
Will he pay attention, though, or will Sam end up the victim of blackmail?
When Phil gets home, he snaps at Sam and admits that he is well aware of the drug situation.
Phil doesn’t want to hear about her panic or her attempts to hide her tracks.
Will she attempt to shift the responsibility by claiming Zack played a bigger part in the plot?
Phil might not believe Sam is capable of carrying out such a cunning scheme and might be led to believe Zack was involved.
Sam is incensed to find that her secret was revealed as a result of Zack’s guilty conscience.
When Kat Slater (Jessie Wallace), who has arrived first, interrupts her attempt to terminate him, she is pleasantly delighted.
Zack apologizes to Sam and offers to make it up to him out of guilt, but she responds by making it obvious that he has crossed a boundary with her, leaving him shaken. Sam has been itching to demonstrate that she is a genuine Mitchell ever since she came back to Walford.
The Mitchell sister will likely lose it in an effort to teach Zack a lesson because she will be unhappy with herself for having trusted him.
She has been trying to get Phil to alter his mind ever since he made it plain that he doesn’t trust her with the company in the beginning.
In an effort to satisfy Phil and demonstrate to Albert Square that she has what it takes to be a member of the legendary clan, may she plot the ultimate retaliation against Zack for betraying her?
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies