BRADLEY WALSH has said that he wishes to give half of his fortune to son Barney, 25, with whom he shares a tight bond.
In a recent interview, Bradley Walsh, 62, explained why he has chosen to donate more than half of his multi-million pound fortune. The famous person declared that he wishes to give it to his son Barney, with whom he has a close relationship. Because of their strong relationship, the game show host has already appointed his son as director of two of his businesses.
Barnstormer Holdings Ltd. and Wingit Productions Ltd. are owned by Bradley.
Barney was handed joint ownership of the company with his father at the beginning of this month when he was appointed to the board of Barnstormer Holdings as a director.
The company’s total assets are estimated to be worth around £1.86 million.The father-and-son team’s own ITV series, Bradley Walsh and Son: Breaking Dad, is available elsewhere.
Their global “coming of age road journey” is described in the show’s summary.
The pair traveled across the US in their car while telling wild tales to one another over the first two seasons of the show.
This includes ghost hunting, crocodile feeding, and skydiving.
They traveled 3,000 miles across Europe during the previous two seasons.
The popular ITV personality talked in February about almost rejecting a significant opportunity but changing his mind because of his wife.
In 1997, he married Donna, and he said that she had pushed him to accept the position.
Bradley claimed that Donna was the reason he decided to join Coronation Street in 2004.
I wouldn’t trade my missus for anything in the world, he stated in an interview with The Mirror.
Donna is not only gorgeous, but also a wonderful mother and wife.
I signed with Coronation Street because of her, he continued.
She was the one who realized what it could do for me despite the fact that we would have to be apart.
From 2004 to 2006, he enjoyed a two-year run on Coronation Street.
The Sarah Jane Adventures, a Doctor Who spinoff, and Law & Order: UK, an ITV crime drama, are among Bradley’s additional acting credits.
The Chase host also gave his wife credit for helping him stay grounded throughout his career. The Huffington Post quoted him as saying: “My wife especially [does]. Absolutely without a doubt
Donna, Bradley’s wife, is a choreographer and former dancer who made appearances in late 1980s music videos and TV shows.
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies