Charity is the first to acknowledge that she is not the best parent. She frequently disappoints Noah (Jack Downham), Ryan (James Moore), and little Moses, and her granddaughter Sarah (Katie Hill) has been very explicit about how she feels about Charity’s efforts to show compassion.
A baby was the last thing on Charity’s mind after a really, really long run of bad luck that included Noah being sent to prison, conflicts with Mack (Lawrence Robb), and stress from becoming the new owner of the pub.
She even considered getting an abortion, which truly infuriated Mack when he learned he was going to be a father.
However, Charity ultimately made the decision to keep the child, and Mackenzie was overjoyed.
On cloud nine, Mackenzie chooses to tell Moira (Natalie J. Robb), his sister, about his impending fatherhood, and she is horrified.
When Charity learns that Moira is aware, she is not pleased, which just causes further problems.
Can Mackenzie and Charity survive this pregnancy and still be together when the baby is born? Mackenzie and Charity frequently encounter difficulties.
It won’t be simple, that much is certain.
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies