EMMERDALE star Reece Dinsdale shared his tips behind his “top notch” weight loss transformation.
Reece Dinsdale claimed that one specific dish was the key to his weight loss achievement. Fans had previously praised him for having a leaner figure.
The former Emmerdale actor, who is best known for his role as the ITV soap opera’s wicked Paul Ashdale, gave up his crisp habit, and the difference in his appearance is quite apparent.
He tweeted a comparison shot to his followers after viewing the outcome for himself.
One image contrasted a selfie from now with the TV star at the start of his 2020 soap opera debut.
In 2021, Reece left Emmerdale after an explosion killed off his character.
It turns out that all he actually did was stop eating crisps.
Amazing what 10 weeks of rest and recovery (and far less crisps) can do for you, he wrote.
Additionally, his leaner face drew immediate praise from admirers.
One remarked, “Wow, you look terrific!”
“Looking top notch dude,” another person wrote.
“Looking excellent Reece,” exclaimed James Hooton, who plays Sam Dingle, his co-star.
Another person hoped Reece could provide further insight into his achievement by asking him for his advice on losing weight.
“Well done, suggestions please,” they said.
Eat less crap, Reece retorted.
He also admitted how “challenging” it is to do, but the benefits have paid off, as the conversation continued.
Crisps are one of the foods that experts advise avoiding to jump-start a person’s weight loss journey.
They often contain high levels of salt, fat, and calories, and multiple studies have demonstrated that these components raise the risk of obesity, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
And Harvard researchers hypothesized that routinely consuming them would have a major impact on abdominal fat.
They won’t fill people up, which creates cravings and overeating, which results in weight gain. They also have low satiety.
Experts advise limiting foods like crisps in order to reduce body fat in order to reach weight loss objectives.
- Former Emmerdale star Micael Parr announces new project
- EastEnders fans go wild as Alfie Moon makes unexpected return for Tommy
- Former Emmerdale star Michael Parr announces new project
- 12 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- EastEnders: What Grant Mitchell’s young daughter Courtney looks like now and she has famous cousin
- Anxiety prompted Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon to drop 40th birthday party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Stu’s big secret exposed as Yasmeen finds his missing daughter?
- Emmerdale legends Chris Chittell and Lesley Dunlop spotted at Great Yorkshire Show
- EastEnders spoilers: Mitch discovers Avery’s shocking secret after he dies